A man fire broke down and died at the wedding | News

A man fire broke down and died at the wedding

A man who is a chef in a restaurant, goes to the wrong fireplace, and then he shock on the spot. happen at a restaurant in Thoun village, Seang Khouv commune, Kamchay Mear district.


Kamchay Mear district the chef name Siv Sokimeh said that the victim was named Tum Teang, 28 years old. he live in Kbal Domrei village, Ampit Tapak commune, Orang Ov district, Tbong Khmum province.

The victim was a waiter who cooked the cook at the time of the incident, the victim was electrocuted in the kitchen and was electrocuted, unconscious.

He said that while his neighbors and guests came to the rescue, the victims went to the bottom of the sand to wash water to rescue the first, but unfortunately did not help the victims. Also he died suddenly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

Most Post

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});