A Woman has Been Infected With The Deadly Virus After Eating Raw Oysters

55-year-old Jeanette Leblanc falls ill after eating raw oyster that her friends bought from a mall Westwigo. Her friend Keren Bower said that after Leblanc fell ill, they thought maybe she had a skin reaction Seafood only.

But 48 hours later, Leblanc’s condition worsened and sent her to the hospital. Immediately. After examining, the doctor said that LeBlanc contracted a bacteria called Vibrio into the body that made her leg Her body was consumed by the bacteria and caused serious injuries, and soon she died All right.

According to sources, people can get the Vibrio bacteria through the Brackish Water (salty water more than water). Not as much as seawater) or eating raw oysters. Symptoms after the infection are diarrhea, vomiting, fever and chills.








Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *